USGA rules of golf govern play except when modified by local rules:
- Relief given when ball “lies” on an animal trail, not when a players “swing” or “stance” is influenced by the trail.
- Swing and/or stance relief from staked and caged (mesh) trees including the watering wells at base.
- Out of Bounds defined by white stakes and the inside edge of the entrance road fence, parking lot and clubhouse drive-thru.
- Sprinkler head yardages and 150 yard stakes are to the center of the green.
- Please keep carts out of “native grass” areas. Carts restricted to paths only around tees and greens.