PAPER AND MACHINE
RIVERS EVENT CENTER
BUY-IN AT THE DOOR
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2023
MACHINE minimum- $50
PAPER MINIMUM - $25
MACHINE (PLAY ALL) - $59
PAPER (PLAY ALL) - $34
ADD-ONS - ASK FOR DETAILS
bingo is the game oh!
Wildhorse Resort & Casino has the hottest bingo action! Bonus add-ons and monthly specials where you could win $1,000 per game! Talk about yelling BINGO! Bingo is fun for guests 18 years and older. Check out our monthly Bingo calendar to catch the next session in our spacious, smoke-free Bingo hall.
Regular BINGO Weekdays & Saturday. Doors open at 5pm, warm-ups at 6pm, with main session starting at 6:30pm. Sundays, doors open at 1pm, warm-ups at 2pm and main session starts at 2:30pm.
Check out the BINGO Calendar for more session information and details!
For those of us who like it old school! Daubing for dollars is not a new trick, it’s in how you yell BINGO that makes everyone aware you are no rookie. With paper games starting at $30 per session you can add-on all the bonus games you want.
For those of you who multi-task, our Bingo machines might be your cup of tea. The Bingo machine automatically marks your number and alerts you when you are one away from yelling BINGO! Starting at $50 per session you can add-on all the bonus games you want.
PAPER ONLY TWO-DAY SPECIAL EVENT!
Tickets ON SALE NOW!
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
OCTOBER 22-23, 2022
$200 BUY-IN FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SESSIONS (TWO-DAY TICKETS)
PAPER - $25
MACHINE - $50
Limited seats available. Buy-in at the door for $125 Saturday-only or Sunday-only, only if seats are available. Management reserves all rights to alter, suspend or withdraw promotions/offers at any time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED BINGO QUESTIONS:
- What is the cost to play everything on paper? Minimum buy-in is $34 and includes warm-up. Price increases with bonanzas and add-ons.
- What is the cost to play everything on a machine? Minimum buy-in is $54, includes warm-up and 1 of every game.
- Can I play both paper and a machine? Yes, most players play both paper and machine.
- Is there any advantage to playing a machine? Yes, the machine can hold more cards.
- What is a super game and what does it cost? Super Games are insured games that have the potential to win a big prize. We have 2 in every session (regular and special). The Super Block Of Nine and the Super Double Action both have a top prize of $10,000. If not won, then 10 more numbers are called. Each number pays a smaller amount and if not won, then a consolation prize is awarded.
- What is a warm-up game? Warm-up games are the first games played before the main session begins. They have a very easy pattern and the payouts are smaller.
- What is a jackpot pack? A jackpot pack is a pack that pays the highest prize amounts for that session.
- What is a buy-in pack? A buy-in pack plays more games than the jackpot pack but pays less. All players have to have a buy-in pack to play the main Bingo sessions.
- Are you limited on how much you can buy? Some paper only special sessions have a minimum amount and a limit to how much you can buy. This makes it fair for all and gives everyone an equal chance. Regular sessions are unlimited.
- Is the caller on a timer? Yes, a timer is used for Bingo. Warm-ups are called at 7 seconds and regular sessions are called at 12-14 seconds. Special sessions, like the $20,000 or $40,000, are called at 18 seconds.
- What time are the bingo sessions? Monday – Saturday regular Bingo sessions doors open at 5pm, warm-ups at 6pm and main session is at 6:30pm. Sunday regular Bingo sessions doors open at 1pm, warm-ups at 2pm and main session is at 2:30pm.
- What days are the regular Bingo sessions? Bingo days change month to month. For updated Bingo schedules click on the Monthly Bingo Schedule button on this Webpage.
- Does Bingo have a hot-line? Yes, call 800.654.9453 ext.1531 or email email@example.com