Wildhorse Family FunPlex Text to Win
April 20, 2021 through July 31, 2021
Participants may text FUNPLEX to 99158 to enroll in SMS messaging and be entered for chance to win a Wildhorse Family FunPlex VIP Party Package for up to 20 People!
- Participants may participate by texting FUNPLEX to 99158.
- No purchase necessary to participate.
- Participants opt–in to recurring monthly messages to confirm their participation.
- After texting in FUNPLEX, participant will receive a text back to opt-in to SMS messaging. Participants must reply “YES” to opt in and confirm entry.
- Participants may opt out by texting STOP to 99158, or may text HELP for more information. Opting out of text messaging prior to drawing date forfeits any prize, since winner is only notified via text message.
- By participating in this promotion, participants acknowledge and accept the Wildhorse Text to Win General Terms & Conditions at wildhorseresort.com/textterms.
- Multiple (more than 1) entries from the same text phone number are not permitted.
- Participants must register between 12:00am on April 20, 2021 and 11:59pm on June 30, 2021 for the Wildhorse Family FunPlex Text to Win drawings.
Wildhorse FunPlex Text to Win Drawing
- Drawing will be conducted by an independent third party, and is scheduled as follows:
- Wildhorse Family FunPlex Text to Win drawing will be held on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 by 12pm.
- Prize winner will be contacted by text on the drawing date, and asked to contact Wildhorse via the email and phone provided at notification of winning.
- Up to three (3) text notification attempts will be made to winner within five (5) days of drawing date.
- Winner must acknowledge text notification by responding as instructed within seven (7) days of drawing date.
- Once acknowledged, prize must be claimed at the Wildhorse Family FunPlex within thirty (30) days of drawing date.
- Any prize not acknowledged or claimed within the given time frame will be forfeit.
- Prize amount(s) will be paid out as follows for each drawing date:
|# of Winners||Prize||Value|
|1||FunPlex VIP Party Package for up to 20 People||$500|
- Winner(s) may collect prizes by presenting valid Photo ID to the Wildhorse Family FunPlex during business hours.
- Prizes are non-transferrable, and may only be claimed by the winner drawn.
- Valid Photo ID is required and must be presented to collect prize. Winner must claim prize within 30 days of notification.
- Winner is responsible for all fees and taxes associated with prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- Entries will be disqualified if not obtained through authorized and legitimate channels.
- Any attempted forgery of entries will be subject to appropriate legal action.
- Wildhorse Resort & Casino is the sole judge of eligibility. All participants who qualify for an entry or prize are subject to review and verification.
- Employees of Wildhorse Resort & Casino are ineligible to enter or win. This includes all employees listed on the WRC Employee Roster – including Arrowhead Travel Plaza, Mission Market, Hamley’s, Family FunPlex, and Birch Creek Golf Course.
- Employees directly involved in the promotion, their immediate family and members of their household are ineligible to enter or win.
- Entry into this promotion will be deemed as permission by entrant for Wildhorse Resort & Casino to use their name and likeness if they win.
- Announcements will not be made on property for this promotion. Winner(s) are notified via text, and come to the Wildhorse Family FunPlex for verification.
- Wildhorse Resort & Casino is not responsible for lost, forgotten, stolen offer coupons or entries, computer or phone malfunctions, lost or stolen prizes, or any other incident resulting in the loss of entries.
- Winner(s) may be subject to reporting and withholding requirements pursuant to Federal IRS regulations. Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes. Participant(s) and winner(s) are required to cooperate with Wildhorse Resort & Casino in completing necessary forms. An IRS 1099-MISC form may be mailed to winner(s) for winnings or aggregate winnings.
- Any dispute or situation not outlined by the above Official Rules will be resolved by Wildhorse Resort & Casino management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants.
- Management is not responsible for errors or omissions.
- Management reserves the right to alter, cancel, make additions or subtractions including prize money distribution, or modify any part of this event, including the payout structure.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or Wildhorse Resort & Casino discretion, or by their own request, are ineligible.
- Individuals who have opted out of receiving mail from Wildhorse Resort & Casino are, by their own request, ineligible.