WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN APPLYING AT WILDHORSE
- You will only need about 15 to 25 minutes to complete our user-friendly online application system MyStaffingPro.
- Your application must be filled out completely. If not, the application will be considered “Incomplete.” You will be prompted to complete the application with an automated e-mail.
- A resume can be downloaded into the system and added to your application.
- During the application process be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to sign up for future job notifications.
- Issues with signing on? User ID and/or Password questions? Please contact MyStaffingPro at 888-772-9773 before 2pm (PST).
- With other questions regarding positions, benefits, or similar questions, please contact Wildhorse at541-966-1543 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Wildhorse Resort & Casino is committed to providing customers with friendly and professional service! Together, we proudly create a fun, exciting and winning experience for everyone!
We invite you to join one of the largest and fastest growing employers in the region. With nearly 1,000 team members and counting, Wildhorse provides talented individuals the opportunity to contribute to the success of Eastern Oregon’s premier Resort destination.
Establish a career in one of our many venues and broad job offerings – from Chefs to Techs, Customer Service to Servers, we hire excellent people with the expectation of promoting qualified leaders. Every Team Wild member has the opportunity to excel!
Be a part of the proud, hard-working team that makes Wildhorse an exciting place to work! We welcome you to explore the many benefits offered when joining the Wildhorse Resort & Casino family.
9 paid holidays
Paid Birthday Leave
Free Meal on Shift
401(k) retirement with employer match
Paid life insurance
Paid vacation, sick and funeral leave
Group health, vision and dental for full and part time employees
Employee assistance program
Educational Subsidy and Reimbursement
Various voluntary products
The CTUIR’s Wildhorse Resort & Casino considers professional development, with an emphasis first on CTUIR members, a priority. The PRIDE program was created and approved by CTUIR Board of Trustees to proactively promote opportunities and assistance that will contribute to the successful growth of all CTUIR tribal members – at all stages of their employment at Wildhorse Resort & Casino.
WINGS OF FLIGHT PROGRAM
Experiential learning experience to enhance the operational knowledge of hospitality and gaming management for current Wildhorse Resort & Casino CTUIR Tribal member employees who are interested in developing and advancing into Wildhorse Resort & Casino management positions.
Experiential learning experience to enhance the operational knowledge of hospitality and gaming management for current Wildhorse Resort & Casino Non-Tribal and other Tribal member employees who are interested in developing and advancing into Wildhorse Resort & Casino management positions.