THANK YOU, TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS!
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
FREE YOUTH CLINICS
FUTURE STARS TEACHING FUTURE STARS
Monday, August 29 – Golf Course at Birch Creek – Open to the public
Tuesday, August 30 – Wildhorse Golf Course – CTUIR members
More information and registration form coming soon!
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING!
Interested in volunteering at the next EPSON Tour at Wildhorse next year?
Click below to let us know and we’ll be in touch.
"ROAD TO THE LPGA" TOURNAMENT COMES TO WILDHORSE AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
WATCH FOR 2023 DATES SOON!
Wildhorse Resort & Casino is proud to have hosted the Epson Tour – Road to the LPGA event. The Epson Tour is the official qualifying tour of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) which annually awards its top ten ranked players with membership. Next year, the 2023 Wildhorse Ladies Golf Classic tournament will again welcome professional female golfers from all over the United States and around the world to take part in this very special event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – 2022
Yes. Tickets are required for ages 12 and above. Any-day tickets are $5. Weekly passes are $20. VIP Hospitality passes and volunteer badges are good for admittance, no additional tickets required. For tickets click HERE.
First Round: Friday, September 2, 7am and 11:50am, 1st and 10th tees.
Second Round: Saturday, September 3, 7am and 11:50am, 1st and 10th tees.
Final Round: Sunday, September 4, 7am, 1st tee only.
The full schedule of events is available for download, HERE.
Public parking is located in the Wildhorse Boulevard field parking lot. Volunteer parking is located in the south parking lot next to the FunPlex. VIP and Sponsor parking is located at the Clubhouse, pass required. Shuttle servcies are available at each lot and scheduled to run every 10 minutes. Watch for signage.
Yes! All ages are welcome, with free admission for kids 11 and under. Remember to follow proper tournament and course etiquette. For tickets, click HERE.
Yes, tournament guests are allowed to bring their own small collapsible chairs or stools to watch from the sidelines. However, we caution against the use of umbrellas or anything that may block the views of others.
The Wildhorse Ladies Golf Classic will offer great proximity and views of the players during the tournament. Please remember that golf is a quiet sport and respect these athletes’ needs for silence and concentration during play. For more information on tournament etiquette and spectator tips, click HERE.
Yes. The Clubhouse Bar & Grill is open to tournament ticket holders. Food and beverage vendors are also available on-site. No outside food or beverages (including coolers or other containers) will be allowed.
Pros may be available for photos or autographs after their round is complete. Please do not approach the Pros whle they are playing or in the scoring area.
Talking on cell phones is not permitted on the golf course; phones should be turned off or set to silent mode. Photos may be taken but professional cameras, drones and other electronics are not permitted unless by authorized personnel.
All spectators must adhere to tournament rules and follow the directions of the course Marshals.
With the support of its umbrella partner Epson, the Tour’s mission is to prepare the world’s best young women professional golfers for a successful career on the LPGA Tour.
The Epson Tour has been known as the “Road to the LPGA” since 1999, when it was originally given the designation as the LPGA’s official development tour. The LPGA acquired the Epson Tour in 2007, at which point it became the official qualifying tour of the LPGA.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, August 29
Unofficial EPSON Practice Rounds – 9am
Youth Golf Clinic – 4-6pm, Golf Course at Birch Creek
Tuesday, August 30
LPGA Competitor Practice Rounds – 7am
CTUIR Youth Golf Clinic – 10am-Noon, Wildhorse Golf Course
Wednesday, August 31
LPGA Competitor Practice Rounds – 7am
Pro-Am Tournament – Noon
CTUIR Welcome Dinner and Meet the Pros Party – 6pm, Rivers Event Center – Invite Only
Thursday, September 1
Pro-Am Tournament – 10am
Friday, September 2
Wildhorse Ladies Golf Classic Opening Round – 7am & 11:50am, 1st & 10th Tees
Saturday, September 3
Wildhorse Ladies Golf Classic Second Round – 7am & 11:50am, 1st & 10th Tees
Sunday, September 4
Wildhorse Ladies Golf Classic Final Round – 7am, 1st Tee Only
Trophy Presentation – Immediately following Final Round
2022 NORTHWEST PLAYER SPOTLIGHT
- Native American of Caldwell, Idaho
- Nike N7 Ambassador & Member of Shoshone-Paiute Tribe of Duck Valley Indian Reservation
- 2014 – High School State Champion
- 2012, 2014 High School Individual Championship
- Three-Time Idaho High School Player of the Year
- 2009-2014 – Two-time Idaho Golf Association Junior State Champion
- 2013 – IGA Women’s State Champion
- 2014-2018 – Texas Tech Golf Team
- 2021 – Epson Tour – Circling Raven Championship – T3 Finish
- Austin, Texas – Resides in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon
- College Golf – University of Mississippi, Clemson University
- 2020-21 – Ole Miss – Played all 10 events for Ole Miss – Team Won 2021 NCAA National Championship, Ole Miss’ first team title in a women’s sport
- 2021 – Final Season Ranking: No. 27 – Golfweek, No. 33 – Golfstat
- 2021 East Lake Cup – 18 Hole Score of 69 (-3) – Tied for 1st
- 2022 Epson Tour Rookie
- Beaverton, Oregon
- 2018 University of Arizona Team – NCAA Women’s Division I National Champions
- 2014, 2015, 2017 – Oregon Women’s Amateur Champion
- 2014, 2015, 2017 – PNGA Women’s Player of the Year
- 2013 – PNGA Junior Girls Player of the Year
- 2019 Epson Tour – Three Top-10 Finishes, Season-Best T2 Finish at the Guardian Championship
- 2021 Epson Tour – Made 16 of 19 Cuts
LOCAL SPONSOR INVITE
Wildhorse is excited to extend our coveted tournament sponsor exemption to two outstanding local golfers.
- Pendleton, Oregon
- 2016 Oregon Junior Amateur Champion
- 2017 Oregon 5A State Champion Pendleton High School
- Collegiate Golf at Colorado State University and University of Tulsa
- 2018 Two Top 15 Performances in College Golf
- 2019 Runner up at 110th Oregon Women’s Amateur Championship
- 2020 4th place Texas State Invitational
- 2021 9th place at Ladies Golf National Association
- 2022 6th place at SMU Trinity Forest
- Kennewick, Washington
- 2017 T1 WJGA State Championship
- 2018 Bubba Conlee Championship Winner
- 2019 2nd place Bubba Conlee Championship
- 2019 17th place US Women’s Amateur Championship
- Collegiate Golf at University of Arizona
- 2019 3rd place East Lake Cup
- 2021 All-PAC-12 Honorable Mention and WGCA Scholar All-American
- 2021 10th place Wildcat Invitational
- 2022 T8 at ECWPGT Dare The Bear Women’s Championship – Pro Debut
- 2022 ECWPGT Lake Jovita Women’s Championship Winner
“Wildhorse Resort & Casino and the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation are excited to showcase and welcome some of the most talented young professional golfers from around the world to our tribal and local communities in the Northwest. More importantly, this event aligns with the tribes’ efforts to provide meaningful opportunities for local and tribal youth and grow the game in our region.”
— Gary E. George | CEO, Wildhorse Resort & Casino