Tamástslikt Cultural Institute
Tamástslikt Cultural Institution offers a 10,000-year voyage in a single afternoon! Immerse yourself in the history, culture and hospitality of the people who have lived on this land for more than 10,000 years. Come and experience the storied past, rich present and bright future of our tribes through interactive exhibits, special events and a Living Culture Village. More than just a museum, Tamástslikt celebrates the traditions of Cayuse, Umatilla and Walla Walla tribes with dramatic exhibits, renowned artwork and interesting - and yes, fun - events year-round.
After you’ve toured the museum, explore the museum store’s impressive array of collectibles and exclusive Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets. Then satisfy your appetite with a delicious lunch or light fare at the Kinship Café.
9am-5pm Daily, April-September
9am-5pm Mon-Sat, October-March
Kinship Cafe will be closed during the month of April as we are remodeling!
Tamástslikt – First Fridays are Free
Take advantage of free admission when you visit on the first Friday of every month.
For more information, call 541-966-9748 or visit www.tamastslikt.org.
- HOTEL/RVRooms & Rates |RV Park & Tipi Village |Gift Shops |Photo Gallery
- CASINOClub Wild |VIP Lounge |Promotions |Slots |Roulette |Craps |Blackjack |Poker |Bingo |Keno |Casino Map
- DININGPlateau |Traditions Buffet |Wildhorse Sports Bar |Cafes |Recipes From the Chef
- ENTERTAINMENTWildhorse Sports Bar |Child Entertainment Center
- GOLFCourse Information |Promos & Events |Instruction |Membership |Golf Packages |Club Results
- MUSEUMMuseum Shop